Wednesday, December 16, 2009

what i've learned so far

I am worthy of being loved.

It's okay just to say "thank you" when someone gives me a compliment.

Saying "no" doesn't make me a bad person.

Happiness is a choice.

People don't do things because of me. They do things because of who they are.

If I expect people to be themselves, I won't be disappointed.

Honesty really is the best policy. But be prepared to face the consequences.

People only do what they really want.

If people control me, it's because I let them.

Reality is only what I know at the moment.

Someone who really listens has more control than someone who is always talking.

The grass isn't greener on the other side.

People don't lie to protect your feelings. They lie to protect themselves.

Forgiving is a lot better way to live than being angry all the time.

Bitterness is a form of cancer.

I don't always have to figure it out or fix it.

Sometimes it's best not to say anything.

Life is much easier when we don't do things for which we must apologize.

No comments: