Monday, April 27, 2009

let the fun begin

After four months of nearly non-stop studying, the exam is finally over. For the few of you who have recently joined in the fun, this past Saturday I participated with some 100 others in the State Fundementals of Surveying Exam. But now that it's over I really don't want to talk about it. I'll just tell you I took the exam and am hoping I passed.

Ok, so now what? Well now I am looking forward to getting back to blogging on a regular basis. I can't tell you how much I've missed it. I've got so much catching up to do. And apparently I also have some new readers (Hi Jessica!). So I'm hoping to have more to write about and more often than just once a week.

In a couple of weeks RL and I are going on vacation. I don't think I've ever been so ready to go on vacation. Sunny beaches here we come! And it'll be another one of those no-kids-just-us vacations. WooHoo!! But, sorry, there won't be any juicy write-ups on that. Just a lot of photos. Of beaches. Sorry.

For those of you who have hung in there with me and are still reading my stuff after four boring months, thanks. To those who have wandered over to my little cyber place, welcome! (It was nice meeting you the other day, Jessica.) And if you're one of my Facebook friends reading this, you should really follow the link over to my blog 'cause it's such a nicer looking place.

5 comments:

Bijoux said...

Welcome back!

Sailor said...

I'm so glad for you that it's over! Crossing my fingers and all that, but I'm sure you did well- you must've, after non-stop studying!

Vacation sounds great, gotta love the beaches!

Desmond Jones said...

Who you callin' a Sunny Beach? ;)

Glad yer ordeal is over. It'll be good to see you around more often - just like the old days. . . ;)

for a different kind of girl said...

Welcome back! Glad your test is over, and I'll be hoping to hear that you did well.

Envious of your vacation plans. I've heard tale of these things people call vacations, but I don't know much about them!

Kristi Ostler said...

You're going to have so much free time, but soon enough you will find ways to fill it. congrats on getting past the test! Now blog, darnit!