Saturday, June 03, 2006

comfort

[God] comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know it, He brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person just as God was there for us. (2 Corinthians 1:4) I am waiting for Him to bring me to that person. Not to fix them or tell them what they should do, but to share what God has done for me. For surely I am no more important than they and God shows no favortism; He will do for all what He has done for me.

Until then, and because I believe I am still (perpetually?) in the desert, I am learning to turn to the One who is at my side. He will never let me down. Though my world, at times, comes crashing down around me, He is still with me, ever present in times of trouble.

No comments: