Thursday, September 29, 2005

pb&j show

And now for something completely different . . .!

When I'm with my son (24) and my daughter (16) we have a roll-around-on-the-floor comedy show. Not that we're actually making a show, but sometimes we enjoy so much hillarity we think we should share it with others.

"What's so funny?" you may ask. Well, that's just the thing. If I tried to explain how ridiculous we get sometimes I would probably be the only one laughing. You know, you'd just have to be there. It makes me laugh when I think about it now as I'm writing. The sillyness of it all! Sometimes we laugh with each other so hard we can't breathe. Or the two of them are laughing at me because of the way I laugh (think donkey) and we start all over again. So we decided we should have our own show. The PB&J Show!

The other day we were driving home from the store and something happened, one of us said something completely off-the-wall and all of us said, "we should put that on the PB&J show!" And we all started laughing.