Could you be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader? (I picture some of you in a DCC uniform and, to tell you the truth, it kind of freaks me out.) Below are some sample questions from the 2009 tryouts. First person to post all the correct answers will receive a special gift. Not the same special gift from the last trivia question (I got to keep that, because there were no winners), but an equally special gift. Now don't cheat, but please post your answers in the comments.
1. Where will the Cowboys play their final home game this season?
2. Where will the Cowboys hold their 2009 summer training camp?
3. Name the Cowboys legend who served as head coach for the team's first 29 years.
4. What year was the Cowboys' first season in the NFL?
5. How many stars are on the Cowboys Cheerleaders' uniform?
6. Who is commissioner of the National Football League?
7. How many yards are in an NFL end zone?
8. Name one country that borders Iraq.
BTW, life really has been hectic. Really. It took 5 weeks just for me to finish painting a small bathroom. But I will sneak in here tomorrow and post the answers. Promise.