Tuesday, September 23, 2008

still here

Wow! Well, all I can tell ya is I've been busy. Busy at work and frying my brain with school. Did I tell you guys I'm taking Engineering computer programming this semester? Yeah. And I have a test this week and I'll study for about 30 minutes and I feel like my heads gonna explode!!

Last weekend RL and I went to an outdoor concert. Got some great pictures that I'll post in a day or two. Other than that, not much is going on.

OH! Except, remember about 6 months ago the stray cat had kittens in my back yard? Well, this morning she brought her 4 week old new kittens to us. All EIGHT of them!! OMG! So this morning there were 3 cats (from her first litter), the mama, and 8 kittens. That's right, TWELVE cats in my back yard!!

Yeah, don't ya wish you were me?

6 comments:

Bijoux said...

Engineering computer programing? My brain does not compute! Good luck on your test.

Roaming With A Hungry Heart said...

Wow, pretty much the last class on earth I would ever want to take.

I'll take a kitty!!

Desmond Jones said...

So now I'm wondering what 'Engineering Computer Programming' is like nowadays, 30+ years after I took it. I'm guessing they're not teaching you FORTRAN anymore, eh?

And welcome back! Please don't let your brain explode; it's harder than heck to clean the goo off the inside of my computer screen. . .

Therese in Heaven said...

I totally understand. I have been really busy with school too. Good luck on your test!

for a different kind of girl said...

Good to see an update from you! Good luck on your test. I always tell my son we only need to study for a bit every day. Mostly because I feel like my head will explode, too, just trying to help him.

Bijoux said...

FORTRAN, Desmond? That is a word I had thankfully forgotten until now. Bad, bad memories of a crowded computer lab waiting for an opening. Gah!