Tuesday, September 04, 2007

momentarily

Mark this in your calendars, folks, cause it doesn't happen very often: I'm having a pretty good day. It may be more than being in a good mood. I might even go as far as saying I'm happy. Trying to figure out why is another matter.

Just accept and enjoy it, you say. Well, I am, but at the same time it boggles my mind that I can feel this good for no particular reason. I mean, is it because of the loving way my husband said good morning? Or is it because my boss isn't at work today? Or is it some chemical or such in my brain that is now being produced in normal amounts? Maybe I just had too much caffeine. These days are too few and far between! Whatever has loaded me up with these feelings of happiness and overall well-being, I wish I could pull that trigger more often.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Penmark said...

I, too, wish that I could have that happy-for-no-particular-reason feeling more often.

Anonymous said...

Hope your day ended the way it started. Glad ot hear you had a bit of happiness, even the mysterious kind.

Mommy2JL said...

Stock up on the happy feelings!
Save them for a day when you really need them.

Happy-just-because days are fantastic days!