Thursday, August 09, 2007

never bored

I've been out of it the past week. It's been so dang hot! Work has been miserable and by the time I get home I really don't feel like doing much of anything. It feels so good to get in the air conditioning I don't want to move.

But life goes on and I have to at least cook dinner. Then I've done that much, I might as well clean up the kitchen a little. Oh and I needed to . . . Every time I turn around there' something else that needs to be done.

That's ok, though. I start another class (AutoCad 2) in a couple of weeks and I'd like to get caught up as much as I can before classes start.

I could just kick myself for not getting our bedroom painted this summer. There's just so much that needs to be done before I can even start painting, though, and that's the real problem.

Sometimes I envy those people who have tv shows come to their homes and completely clean and renovate the whole house in just a couple of days. I wish they'd do my house.

No, actually I think it's best I do it myself. Otherwise I might die from boredom.

No comments: