Sunday, March 12, 2006

symbiosis



Here are some more photos from the park yesterday. I hope you all (I'm assuming) don't get tired of seeing me post pictures of my daughter. But she gets to practice modeling and I get to practice with my camera.



Looking back over the photos I was reminded of something my best friend said about "angry models." Well, she may look a little angry in some of the pictures, but we were trying for a more thoughtful and reflective look. That was the plan anyway. I would appreciate your comments, if you have any.

1 comment:

Mrs. Burns said...

Beautiful Pics! Your daughter is gorgeous!

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your message on the blog earlier! It was very much appreciated, and it warmed my heart.

Thanks for taking a small part of your day, and helped make mine brighter!

Smiles~

Andrea*