Sunday, January 08, 2006

men and movies

Why is it that men and women can watch the same movie and see two different things? Last night my husband and I saw The Notebook. I've seen it before, but he hadn't. If you haven't seen it, I'll not spoil it for you. It is a very emotional, romantic movie about how strong love can be between two people. At the end, when the credits started rolling, my husband stands up and says, "Well, that was a weird movie...." But I can't say anything because I'm crying as though my best friend died.

3 comments:

jerry-is-stoke said...

well, when I watched Bridges of Madison County, it affected me. I'm not sure why,. I cryed, and could hardly sleep. I haven't seen the movie since. It's just that one scene, when they are at the stop light, and she wanted to get out..

Jameson Early Inc. said...

...Holley wants me to watch that Notebook movie with her... I think she just wants to see if I cry or not. It isn't fair. haha.

Thank you for your comments. It's great to know that someone else out there understands what it is that's running through my mind.

Jameson Early Inc. said...

...wow, I hope you don't mind.. but I've been reading alot of your older posts... you've got alot of really good stuff in here.. some smiles, laughs, 'other' emotions.. super blog.