Anyway, this year I've decided to give myself a break and make some resolutions that are more realistic. I figure, that way, I won't be so depressed at the end of 2006 knowing I didn't accomplish any of my goals. It makes so much more sense to make goals that you can actually reach, right? So here they are:
- Exercise: Only when I feel like it and don't have anything else to do.
- Diet: Eat three meals a day, snack twice a day, and have dessert before everyone eats it all.
- Organize: Keep my house clean enough so that people can get from the front door to the sofa without tripping over anything.
- Family: Spend enough time with my family so that they'll still recognize me as Mom and not the maid.
- Friends: Spend enough time with my friends so that they will at least remember my name when they see me at Walmart.
- Spiritual: Pray everyday that my children don't drive me crazy and I don't kill my husband.
- Life: Have fun and don't be so serious . . . No wait, that's a tough one . . . OK, smile occasionally and don't stress out about everything . . . don't stress about so much . . . don't stress about a few things . . . OK, just smile!